Flood Relief Fundraiser
News / March 19 2022
Surfit is hosting a Flood Relief Fundraiser to help local schools throughout the community – Cabbage Tree Island Public School, Empirevale Public School, and Wardell Public School.
We have rounded up the community and are holding a fundraising event on Saturday 26th of March. We would love for you to support it.
The event will be in the form of:
- 12 classes back to back from 6am to 6pm on the hour in The Loft. You can do one or as many as you like. Entry by donation. You will need to book at the gym. The classes aren’t part of a gym membership. These classes are open to anybody so bring everyone you know!
- A monster raffle that is growing by the second. In a short time we have been given some incredible prizes, including:
– Merida 29er mountain bike
– Surfboard, competition rashie and heaps of surfing gear from local pro surfer Connor O’Leary and the beautiful Steph!
– $300 dinner voucher at Harvest Cafe Newrybar,
– Art by Wiradjuri artist Kaden Powell,
– $200 value in vouchers at William St Cafe
– Headroom Hair vouchers
– BWS and Woolworths Gift Vouchers….
If you would like to donate more prizes please feel free to contact us. The raffle will be drawn at 6pm on Saturday. More information is coming in the next few days.
- Bake off – cook up your favourite treats, bring them in and we will sell them and donate the proceeds for you.
Our base for the raffles, bake off and prizes will be in the middle of EPIQ marketplace in front of Woolworths.
More information will be coming soon. We look forward to seeing you come along to support us.